robert kazinsky...fit or wot?

i just cant help myself..i am absolutely obsessed with robert kazinsky aka casper rose aka sean slater...i think he is the sexiest bloke i have actually ever seen in my entire life! i feel like a silly little school girl...but im actually 24! its slightly worrying! lol is there anyone out there who would agree with me that he is just 2 gorgeous for his own good?! lol nothin wrong with a bit of rough ladies right?

Favorite Answer

what do you mean a bit of rough he is a god damn rich kid with stubble

I'm also 24 and feel a bit geeky but he is absolutely gorgeous! His bad boy manner makes me go weak at the knees, glad Ruby has gone coz I was starting to hate her! Cant understand why every ones not talking about him, are they blind! We must have great taste. Rob if your reading this I will be your new lady:-x

"music For Bob Dylan" Oh, pay attention this Robert Zimmerman I wrote a music for you a pair of peculiar youthful guy called Dylan With a voice like sand and glue His words of trustworthy vengeance they could pin us to the floor delivered some extra human beings on And positioned the priority in a good purchase extra Ah, right here she comes right here she comes right here she comes back the same old painted woman From the foreheadof a superbrain She'll scratch this worldwide to products As she comes on like a chum yet a pair of songs out of your previous scrapbook could desire to deliver her domicile back You gave your coronary heart to each bedsit room a minimum of a image on my wall and you sat at the back of one million pair of eyes And instructed them how they observed Then we misplaced your prepare of concept The artwork are all your guy or woman mutually as problems are growing to be we could extremely be scared mutually than on my own Ah, right here she comes...[etc.] Now pay attention this Robert Zimmerman in spite of the undeniable fact that i don't think we are going to fulfill Ask your stable pal Dylan If he'd gaze a mutually as down the previous street tell him we've misplaced his poems so as that they are writing on the partitions provide us decrease back our harmony provide us decrease back our kinfolk you're each u . s . a .'s refugee do not bypass away us with their sanity Ah, right here she comes....[etc.] ooh bob dylan via the way

Robert is very fit, Brian McFadden is the best though.

hes okish. but his EE character ishorrible he thinks hes tough cos he was in the army lol

I think you may be barking up the wrong tree. He's a complete mincer.

• MI5

Not too shabby.

yeah i wouldnt kick him out of bed either

• Jade

hes not bad. but Micheal ballack (chelsea FC) is waaaaaaaayy hotter

He cant "act for toffee" though... I dont think he's made as bigger impact as they thought he would