Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

This really sucks. I don't know what to do. The thrill is gone. Should I get rid of the old bag?

There is a sale of Dyson vacuum cleaners on at the mall. I am tired of dealing with all the dirt in the relationship with my current vacuum cleaner. Should I just come clean and buy a new one? With all the dust in the air, I know this is nothing to sneeze at. It is time to tell the old rug sucker to just blow it out its zipper.

Favorite Answer

Once you've used a Dyson...trust me, you'll never go back to the old bag. And sure, Dyson's are expensive...but how much have you shelled out to keep that old bag happy over the years? And is the old bag happy? Of course not...it's a horribly filthy relationship...that sucks your wallet dry and leaves dust and debris everywhere. So throw out the old bag and get yourself a new Dyson...they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colors and they never...ever...loose suction.

Recess... extremely? young babies are not getting recess, they get learn hall. And a sizzling boy? Why is that a majority of teenage females are inquisitive approximately not something besides the fact that those varieties of guys? How historic are you? You sound no older than 11 to be honest.

Buy a new vacuum cleaner and keep you old one.

Source(s): my self

get rid the sucking power of a dyson is fab ;)

woww...

ok first of all, have u tried working it out with this person? u should try if u havn't.

and if it really isn't starting 2 work out, then sure, put urself back out there, but make sure it's something u wanna do. no regrets.

if u have verything so clear and figured out as u sound, why r u asking for opinions? besides, u don seem like someone who gives a sh**...!

LMAO, dude, thats a pretty good joke.

go buy yourself a new vaccum. do your research and buy the one that you will most enjoy.

Just buy a new one...

id buy a new vacume i guess.. and tell your old one good bye