Holby City?

do you watch holby city or casualty for the Drama, to see the actors or just to see al the blood and surgery?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I watch them both for the drama but the the blood and gore is good too,i have to tell my partner when he can look again sometimes cause he's a wimp with blood

• Rozzy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The whole thing - the plot, scenes in which there is blood etc. - you need all of the important elements to make a reasonable programme. However, even with the new 'bodies' being operated on, some of the plots lines are a bit lame sometimes. Occasionally there are useful things such as ethical dilemmas which I can discuss at work. Generally I just use the programmes to enjoy and mentally switch off from work! The programmes don't require huge amounts of effort.

• 1 decade ago

I don't watch Holby anymore, it's not very good now and I don't like the cast very much. Casualty is better but again not as good as it used to be but the blood and gore bits are quite good.

• 1 decade ago

Neither, they're both terrible! >_< Casualty used to be good, but it's a waste of license fee. Holby City is just pointless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

casualty is been on tv over 20 years, like corrie st over 40 years, so it good to watch drama (casualty/ holby city) it help to save lives if u or anybody whom are not nurse or doctor, is hero to help save lives around u,even car accident or house burning, i enjoy the programme is exciting/ big drama lives.

• 1 decade ago

I like Holby more for the drama

• 4 years ago

Casualty

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used to watch both, but they became too depressing, so now I don't bother. Not a good hospital to work in if you want a long happy life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i watch for the drama but mainly for the surgery and blood altough i miss watching them now because i work boohoo

• 1 decade ago

I watch for both and the good story lines

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.