Holby City?

do you watch holby city or casualty for the Drama, to see the actors or just to see al the blood and surgery?

Favorite Answer

I watch them both for the drama but the the blood and gore is good too,i have to tell my partner when he can look again sometimes cause he's a wimp with blood

• Rozzy

The whole thing - the plot, scenes in which there is blood etc. - you need all of the important elements to make a reasonable programme. However, even with the new 'bodies' being operated on, some of the plots lines are a bit lame sometimes. Occasionally there are useful things such as ethical dilemmas which I can discuss at work. Generally I just use the programmes to enjoy and mentally switch off from work! The programmes don't require huge amounts of effort.

I don't watch Holby anymore, it's not very good now and I don't like the cast very much. Casualty is better but again not as good as it used to be but the blood and gore bits are quite good.

Neither, they're both terrible! >_< Casualty used to be good, but it's a waste of license fee. Holby City is just pointless.

casualty is been on tv over 20 years, like corrie st over 40 years, so it good to watch drama (casualty/ holby city) it help to save lives if u or anybody whom are not nurse or doctor, is hero to help save lives around u,even car accident or house burning, i enjoy the programme is exciting/ big drama lives.

I like Holby more for the drama

Casualty

I used to watch both, but they became too depressing, so now I don't bother. Not a good hospital to work in if you want a long happy life.

i watch for the drama but mainly for the surgery and blood altough i miss watching them now because i work boohoo

I watch for both and the good story lines