The Ritz London?

My birthday is coming up in February. I would like to stay a weekend at the Ritz Hotel London with my mum as a treat for both of us, to spend some quality time together.

Would anyone recommend this? Has anyone had a stay here? Any comments would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

It would be a great weekend if you can afford it. Two nights for two people would relieve you of around 1,000 pounds. Good luck!!

• Emily

You might be better with a blouse instead of a t shirt, but it may be ok. Make sure that if you are going with any male, he is wearing a jacket and tie as they have a dress code. This is from their website: Befitting the elegant style of The Ritz, we observe a formal dress code in the public areas of the Hotel. With the exception of breakfast, gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie in The Ritz Restaurant, The Palm Court and The Rivoli Bar. Jeans and sport shoes are not permitted in any of these areas.