Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩幫我中翻英喔^^非常重要!感謝大家!禁翻譯機~

我收到你的卡片了,謝謝你!你的字好漂亮:)

聽到你喜歡我給你的禮物,我好開心^^

你真的不用送我任何東西,沒有任何東西比你還重要:)

我只希望你好好照顧自己,有空能寫信給我!我就會開心好幾天:)

我也很喜歡收到你的信,當我遇到任何挫折,只要看著你給我的信,我就會勇敢撐下去!

這個世界可以沒有我,但我的世界不能沒有你:)

日本一直都是一個強國!而且日本曾經統治台灣50年,所以也留下一些文化,它們有很多值得我們去學習!(os:如果現在還是日本統治台灣!也許比較好:p因為現在台灣政治真的很亂...)但是我還是比較喜歡回到台灣:)因為在這有一直陪著我的家人和朋友!

麻煩大家可以幫我通暢一點嗎?意思一樣就可以了!非常謝謝大家!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I’ve got your card, Thank you! Your writing is so neat and pretty.

I am so happy to know that you like the gift I sent to you. You really don’t need to give me anything because nothing is more important than you. All I want is that you take care of yourself and write to me at your free time. When I got your letters, I was always excited for several days. I really enjoy reading your letters. As long as I read your letters, no matter what difficulties or frustration I encountered, I will hang in there bravely.

This world does not need me to exist. However, without you, my world doesn’t exist.

Japan has always been a strong country. Yet, Japan has colonized Taiwan for fifty years and therefore left some culture that is worthwhile for us to learn. (p.s. If Japan were still ruling Taiwan, maybe the situation would be better because the political situation here in Taiwan is really a mess…….) Nevertheless, I still prefer coming back to Taiwan, because here, I have my family and friends who have always been there for me.

Source(s): 本人多年來的英文功力

I received your card, thank you!Your word is very beautiful:)

When I heard you like my gift, I'm so happy^^

Really, you don't need to send me any thing, having no thing to compare you to return importance:)

I only hope you can care on yourself, free can write a letter to me!I would be happy several days very:)

I also like to receive your letter very much, being me to meet any frustrate, as long as see your letter, I would be brave to support down!

This world can have no me, but my world can't be without you:)

Japan has been being all big country!And Japan have ever ruled Taiwan for 50 years, so also left some cultures, they had a lot of worthy of we learned!(os :If now still Japan rules Taiwan!Perhaps and more good:pThere is really disorderly now because of Taiwanese politics...)but I still compare to like better to return to Taiwan:)Because here has been accompanying me, my family and friends!

你打表情符號的地方我沒有幫你加標點符號~需要加的話跟我說一聲,我可以幫你加唷!

祝你們永遠幸福喔~

Source(s): 網路翻譯後修改...參考看看