Is Vodka Double Wine a real drink?

Is Vodka Double Wine a real drink? I know what you're probably thinking...this is all because of Christina Aguilera. You're right, it is. I have listened to the song "Candyman" too many times. So much that I need to know if the bottle mentioned in the song is a real drink. I have asked this one... show more Is Vodka Double Wine a real drink? I know what you're probably thinking...this is all because of Christina Aguilera. You're right, it is. I have listened to the song "Candyman" too many times. So much that I need to know if the bottle mentioned in the song is a real drink. I have asked this one before, but I didn't recive but one answer, which wasn't much of an anwer anyway. Christina does have a song called "Candyman". This is from her latest album "Back to Basics". If you look in the cover book it says, and I quote,"Contains a sample from "Tarzan and Jane Swinging'On A Vine" from Run to Candance With The U.S. Marines Vol. II. used courtesy of Documentary Recordings." In the song, if you read the lyrics, it says, "Tarzan and Jane were swinging' on a vine, Sippin from a bottle of vodka double wine."
Is it a real drink?
8 answers 8