Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

life quote, saying, and poems?

got to be about life nothing but life

Favorite Answer

Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth. ~Martin H. Fischer

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. ~Crowfoot, 1890

"You can always die. It's living that takes real courage."

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

don't have morals, have ethics. That way you can screw people, you just can't screw them over.

life is too short to break all the rules. Might as well get a running start and shatter them all at the speed of sound.

don't get so caught up in the dazzle and sparkle of the circus that you forget that they are all just freaks in stupid hats.

before you criticize someone, walk a mile in thier shoes, because then you are a mile away and you have thier shoes.

you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, but who wants to catch flies anyway?

Don’t worry about the future. Worrying is about as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real problems in your life are going to be the ones that blindside you at 4 p.m. on some idle Tuesday

Save a soybean, Eat a vegan.

Never let them take you alive

Live fast, die faster

'Live life to the fullest'.....no idea who said it originally but I think it's a great quote.

My other favourite quote is by the wonderful late great Mahatma Ghandi and because I do a lot of human rights lobbying, lobbying for gay people and for Peace etc I thought I'd add it because that's all part of life too, don't you think?

'First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win.'

Peace!!!

Pouring water is an common job fairly like leaving, yet I ask what's it no longer, a chum of flask and parting bypass our separate job to take finished and yet positioned on mask of our former selves. It hurts and taxes desires and ideology, vobiscum pax.

life is like halloween- a lot of fake people run around, there's always someone who picks on someone else, and there's people who love having fun trick-or-treating

life is like a rollar coaster- you have ur ups and downs twists and turns and even the strongest man pukes somewhere along the way.

So sometimes I felt like I was being torn apart until there was nothing left of me. And sometimes, I felt so top-of-the-world fantastic, I thought my heart would explode into a million glittery little pieces.

dance like there's nobody watching,

love like you've never been hurt.

sing as though no one can hear you,

live life as though heaven is on earth.

My favorite:

Life is like an onion: you peel it off

one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

-- Carl Sandburg

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." - Robert Byrne

Life sucks. And then, you die. - Cerebral Fix