Is CM Punk's T-shirt gonna okay to wear in school?

In ECW, the wrestler CM Punk's T-shirt,

Is gonna be okay to wear in school, i don't know the mean of X on hand and looks like emo but,i like him.

So, do you know what's the x on hand on t-shirt,

do you know what's mean of straight edge and what they do and

can i wear that t-shirt to school?

Favorite Answer

I did a little research on this. The X on the hand started when minors atending a rock concert got the x put on their hand so they could not buy alcohol and then the straight edge culture just kinda picked it up. Straight edge means drug free alcohol free tabaco free they are just like you an me. Straight edge culture is about punk rock music too. The shirt is fine to wear to school.

I saw the shirt just now on wweshop.com and it doesnt really explain itself for people who dont watch wrestling so teachers can think your a rebel which could be a bad thing or other students. I say just wear it to live wwe events or while wrestling is on and your watching with friends.

Straight edge just means he's drug free, and doesn't do anything bad, the shirt will be fine.

Of course you could wear it to school freedom of speech pal they cant do anything.

why wouldn't you it is pornographic or violent. It is just a cool looking shirt. X X

I don't go to your school, or know the rules there so I can't tell you

Screw school!!!! I where any shirt I want to school, noone cares....