Light Switch / Circuit Breaker Issue?

The fan in my master bedroom wasn't working. So I replaced the switch. The new switch didn't work, so I put the old switch back. Now the lights in my master bedroom, kitchen. guest bathroom and a bedroom do not work now. All on the same side of the house. I went and replaced the circuit breaker... show more The fan in my master bedroom wasn't working. So I replaced the switch. The new switch didn't work, so I put the old switch back. Now the lights in my master bedroom, kitchen. guest bathroom and a bedroom do not work now. All on the same side of the house. I went and replaced the circuit breaker thinking the issue might be there, but no luck even with the new one. Any ideas on where the problem may lay? Thanks!
Update: Problem fixed. Thanks for all the help. It ended up being an easy fix like I thought. Had nothing to do with the circuit breaker...and yes...it was the right one. The switches they put in my house when it was built suck. When I pull out the fan switch it pulled out a wire from the light switch. I went through... show more Problem fixed. Thanks for all the help. It ended up being an easy fix like I thought. Had nothing to do with the circuit breaker...and yes...it was the right one. The switches they put in my house when it was built suck. When I pull out the fan switch it pulled out a wire from the light switch. I went through and re-wired those two switches...works perfectly. Now I need to go through and replace a dozen of switches because of the cheap ones that are in already. Thanks!