I'm trying to find the name of a music artist?

I saw it in recent months on M-Net . Don't remember the lyrics. But the name is Cha Cha. It has a very new Latin sound to it. It's quite catchy. The artist is a young white guy, that I don't recognise, He looks like he could be a rapper, trying somthing different and he is a mix of Justin Timberlake or Eminem. In the video he wears a beanie and he apppears to be in a bar and does some group dancing on a stage. Very nice tune, but I miss the credits every time. Please help!!??

• Naomi
    Favorite Answer

Chelo is a Puerto Rican hip-hop singer based in Miami Beach, Florida recently signed with Sony BMG as a solo artist. His debut album is called 360°, and fuses pop, urban and Latin music. The album is recorded in a mix of English and Spanglish.

Chelo was asked by reggaeton star Daddy Yankee to assist him as a choreographer while still in high school, which led to his joining the groups Jyve V and Mexican ATM, which both had songs in the Billboard Latin Top 40. His first single, Cha Cha, hit #1 on the iTunes Latin music downloads chart.

Release: June 27, 2006

Label: Capitol/EMI Music

Singles: "Cha Cha", "Yummy

Source(s): wikipedia.org

CHELO