Bill N asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Name Film and actor/actress from the line!?

"I want my jar of dirt!"

• Sami
    Favorite Answer

pirates of the carribean: dead mans chest - Johnny Depp

• Shri

My sister is a bigshot at Disney film studios so I get all the inside info on films they're working on. I knew about Pirates of the Caribbean years before it was announced (the whole family laughed about that one and thought it would be a bomb...obviously we were WAY off!!) Sorry, I can't tell you anything in the works now...well, I COULD tell you, but I'd have to kill you. Ha ha. Movies I'm looking forward to seeing this year: Iron Man, Dark Knight, Hulk. Can you tell I'm a comic fan, as well as a movie fan? Favorite movies of all time: Comedy: Young Frankenstein Drama: Apocalypse Now or Falling Down or Touch of Evil Love story: True Romance Western: High Plains Drifter Foreign: The Seven Samurai Best movie EVER in any category: Kill Bill, Vol. 1 Best movie I've seen recently: Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten

Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) from Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

• Matt

Johnny Depp

I Love This Film So It's Easy!!

Oh So Sexy Johnny Depp with the Legendary Captain Jack Sparrow!!!

Pirates of the Carribean, Johhny Depp

Johnny Depp. Pirates of the carribbean

Pirates of the Carribean. Jonny Depp, Orlando Bloom. Kiera Sexy!!!

• Dooby

johnny depp pirates of the carribean.never seen the film i just copied everyone else.2 points

Pirates of the carribean, dead mans chest, Johnny depp.