Good News - Grandparents?

My wife and I just found out yesterday that we're going to be grandparents! We're so happy. Who out there is a grandma or grandpa and how much fun is it?? How many grandkids?

Favorite Answer

I have two Grandchildren, a boy and girl, ages 9 and 11, they are my life. I quit my full time job to start taking care of them, their parents needed the double income and I didn't want them to be in daycare.. They are such a special atribute, Congratulations ! and spoil the daylights out of them and send them home...

I have twin grandbabies a boy & a girl. I never thought i could love anyone as much as my children but the feeling is so great. It is the greatest feeling in the world. I went to every ultra-sound. I got to see the twins born. It was so great i still cry sometimes when i see them beautiful babies.

http://myspace-219.vo.llnwd.net/01354/91/28/135448...

• NJ

I'm not a grandparent, but Congratulations!!

I have two grandaughters, who are the best in the world. I'd take them over their parents any day. (Ha! Ha!) They are a joy in my life.