Why are girls (teenage) such back stabbers?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Women, espeically teenagers, have different ways to express agression. While men perform direct agression, women tend to perform relational agression. This includes things like backstabbing. It is a power struggle. Teenage girls will attack social status and self-esteem. As women get older these problems begin to disappear. My suggestion for a teenage girl who experiences backstabbing friends, is to find more mature friends. More mature women do not feel the need to prove their status, and thus backstabbing minimalizes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Females are females, Bitches are forever. Some girls espically teenage girls are so confused. One minute they are your bestfriend, the next they want to jock the next popular person. Girls can't stand one another, we hate on each other, we back stabb, and we steal our friends men, well some of us do. But to sum things up If you are around a back stabbing girl distant yourself and be around real true girls. Bye

• barren
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ignore approximately everyone who says 'conceded' - the word they choose for is 'arrogant'. it extremely is a consumer-friendly mistake atm. rebellious obdurate flirtatious immature youthful noisy catty bitchy misunderstood indignant unique person addictive puzzled clever wanting won't be able to think of of from now on, only executed a Welsh examination and that i won't be able to think of in English, argh.

• 1 decade ago

all girls r like that!.....omg....u can never find a loyal teenage friend who is a girl........all girl want to do is talk talk and talk about other people......girls either need to be starting drama or need to be involved in someone elses drama...........thats y i usually hang out with the guyz!..... =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

insecure, jealous, intimidated... there are so many stupid reasons its hard to just pinpoint just one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think because they are jealous

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://www.**************/go3.php

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.