What do you guys think about the whole Clay Aiken vs. Kelly Ripa vs. Rosie O'Donnell thing?

Favorite Answer

Rosie O Donnell is wrong about Kelly Ripa being homophobic.Rosie really dug herself a hole.She accidentally outed Clay Aiken.He was obviously in the closet for a reason.

• cloud

I fail to confirm the question right here, besides. Kelly Ripa in all probability meant her assertion to be a comedian tale and the entire international (by utilising Rosie O'Donnell and Clay Aiken's insane fan club) blew it out of share. i'm not implying what Kelly suggested exchange into ok or agreeing with it, yet even celebrities ought to be afforded the earnings of the doubt each now and lower back. recover from it.

• Jeff S

I am gay and I don't remember electing Rosie as our spokesperson. Calling Kelly's words and actions homophobic struck me as quite a stretch. Rosie hid in her own closet when she had her own talk show. Since she came out she takes herself way to seriously. I appreciate her acting talent but no way do I consider her a spokeperson for the gay community. Lighten up Rosie.

I think Rosie needs to cool all the gay ranting stuff. Not everything someone says can be interpreted as being homophobic.

It was nothing until Big Fat Rosie butted in and turned it around to a gay issue

ROSIE O'DONNELL SKID MARKS HER BRIEFS

SHE'S A FAT PHUCKIN' DYKE

IF SHE HAD THE CHANCE

SHE'D SNIFF THE SEAT OF KELLY'S BIKE

yours truly

Little 9-year old Rebecca

it was nothing until rosie stuck her fat head in it. not everyone is homophobic and homosexuality does not have to rule every conversasion rosie's involved in. she needs to get a life.

This question is so over used on Answers (not insulting you)....but....i think rosie was WRONG

=)

I think it's been talked to death and we should move on.

Kelly had a right to dis Clay. He apologized & sent her flowers. She accepted.

Rosie - butt out! It doesn't concern you.

• misery

I have only heard about it through a question here on P&S... other than that, I don't have a clue or an opinion on it.