do this for me please?

name sum really good screwed music kuz im tired of all the stuff i listen to

Favorite Answer

what do you mean screwed music?? like chopped amd screwed like a remix r sumthin?? well if you mean that then the one blood remix with like jim jones, ja rule, juice, TI, young dro, bun b slim thig and alot more!! its a good song also the remix to chain hang low its got lil wayne, young joc and rick ross!! well thats 2 if you need more let me know!! :)

sum and kuz do u know how to spell? or talk for that sum really screwed music and fyi its not screwing u perv. respect it its sex.not anything else or aka making love.

Hi Dmonkey, Listen to music you can understand and relax to.You will lose your hearing with your kind of music.

Clowmy

dude this is singles and dating, your in the wrong place,

screwed music sucks though try listening to r&b

three days grace, Hawthorne heights, blink 182, thousand foot kructh, the fray, flyleaf, hinder, sugarcult, A.F.I., H.I.M., +44, and so on.....nothing but rock!!