where can i learn web design?

any websites to learn web design also?

,

Best Answer

College and/or personal research. Try sites like http://www.amazon.com and look-up programs and books on learning. I highly suggest studying Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash, along with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Corel Draw and Macromedia Fireworks seem to be becoming more of a requirement as well. Of course, never forget HTML studies.

I went to design school and graduated, but ya know what I learned, all they do is give you a book and you pretty much have to figure it out on your own. So if you just want to mess around with it I suggest you find an older version of a web design program for free, and buy a book designed for the classroom. It will take you through it step by step.

If you are more serious, try community college classes, they are cheap and good if you're only interested in taking one or two classes.

Good Luck!

Why not take a web design course at a local community college?

Hi EM,

I joined a very famous internet marketing company recently and paid big bucks for the knowledge that you are looking for.

As part of the overall membership they offer their members a full course of 256 videos that guide you through setting up websites but you need a username and password to "unlock" the page.

If you want you can use mine. I know that desperate feeling when you want to set up a website but just don't know how.

Just go to www.protry.com

username = members

mypassword= candy

It's literally the best package I have ever seen offered on the interent for helping people build websites and the videos are so easy to follow that you'll be up and running in no time.

Hope this helps,

Goodluck,

Colin

I love the SAMS 24 Hour books

They are really well done and they have them for all flavors of web design. No matter the coding language.

Check out Lynda Wyman

http://lynda.com/

go to webmonkey.com that might help. also there are tons of books at barnes and noble or borders. A class at a community college is really good because it puts some pressure on you to meet a deadline, since there is homework and grades and all.

there are web design programs at technical schools like ITT Tech

i agree with the second answer u should start with html

• Me

best way is to get a book or go to school