How do I get rid of the debug error message which keeps popping up on my pc?

When I'm on certain websites I keep getting a debugging error message which asks me if I wish to debug. Is there anyway to get rid of this?

Favorite Answer

Try this first. Open Internet Explorer, Click on Tools, Internet Options, the Advanced tab, and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error". Then check both "Disable Script Debugging" boxes.

• Asusming your using Internet Explorer...open Tools > Internet Optins and click the advanced tab. Under the Browsing section you can check the box next to Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer). You made to close teh browser and re-open it for teh setting to take effect

I am a professional developer with Microsoft, and have about 10 years of experience in the field of Computer Engineering. Most problems with PC's are the result of malicious software that infected a Computer. Examples of this are things such as malware, viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, root kits, and worms. In other cases, they are the result of stability issues due to crashes, freezes, or Hardware Issues. Some examples of hardware issues could be a dirty cooling fan causing the computer to overheat, or low memory due to lack of RAM, which could cause the PC to run slowly. You may think it could be a virus, or malware, or registry issues, but it could be something else entirely. As a computer layman, one may find it hard to really ascertain what exactly is causing the problems, without having a professional do an in depth analysis of your PC.

As professional computer repairs can be quite costly, I would recommend to you a Software that many of us in the tech department here at Microsoft use personally and professionally to diagnose and repair computer problems very quickly. It is a software called Reimage, from https://reimagefix.im .. In my personal experience, and in the experience of many of my associates, this is probably the best software ever created for those experiencing computer troubles. This is likely to remedy just about ANY problem your computer could possibly be having, and have it running like new. Reimage has won several awards, and been featured in publications such as PC Mag.

Source(s): Personal Experience with https://reimagefix.im

Run more than one antispyware program on your computer while in safe mode with system restore turned off. When your scans come back clean, reboot and make a restore point. Delete previous restore points manually. Hope this has helped.

tools>internet options>advanced disable script debugging

Download Mozilla Firefox. It is and always has been better than Internet Explorer

try to use mozilla fire fox it is much better that the ordinary internet explorer. also try to scan your computer with your antivirus, may be it get some virus from the site you are entering.

• orcaspest4 years agoReport

I get this message with Firefox.

try a system restore to a date before the problem began occuring

• Wanda

google.com