YAHOO ANSWERS GESTAPO WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YAHOO?

I got a violation what is this crap and I had a question that had been removed. Who is the Hitler that is terrorizing the yahoo answers people and why? How do we stop the YAHOO ANSWERS NAZI

BELOW IS A COPY AND PASTE FROM AN E-MAL AND FROM MY Q&A PAGE

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date:15 Nov 2006 09:10:30 -0800

From:"Yahoo! Answers " <answers-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by cc.yahoo-inc.com. Learn more

Subject:Violation Notice Email

To:XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

Hello Rob W (lopaka707)

You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines. As a result, your content has been deleted.

Question: me got old dial telephone dat has 4 wires red white green blue but me dont know how 2 wire it?

Question Details: First you pick it up then throw it in to the garbage. Then you go buy a new one. peferably more up to date.

Deleted Answer: First you pick it up then throw it in to the garbage. Then you go buy a new one. peferably more up to date.

Reason of Violation:Not a Question or Answer

If you have feedback on this violation, please contact Customer Care.

Yahoo! Answers Team

HERE IS THE QUESTION I ASKED AND IT GOT REMOVED? WHAT IS GOIN ON?

Does anyone know why and to what countries the United States sends support money to?

Asked by Logical Leroy - 5 answers - General - Politics & Government - 1 week ago - (Question has been removed)

Favorite Answer

I think the problem is that you are trying to be logical. There is no logic behind violations here.

Any question or answer can be subjected to violation at any time.

If someone complainsd, that's all that's necessary. Most of the complaints are nevr looked at, but just handled automatically by the system.

the logic flow for the Yahoo operative is something like this.

1)Receive complaint

2)delete question or answer, and send violation notice

3)If corespondence is received about violation, select one in five hundred and look at it - ignore the rest.

4)When you've looked at it, decide that it was a violation any way.

Don't take it personal, we all feel shafted after getting a violation. It's not personal, it' a 'Filter Program', a program that flags a word, a series of words or phrases, then sends you an automatic violation. And don't blame it on 'Reported'. Reporting does nothing, it's just a button that does nothing, it's like a button that's not hooked up to anything, it's just to make the reporter feel good (a feel good button). Just think about all of the questions and answers that are entered on Yahoo! Answers every second. Do you really think there are actual people monitoring each and every one of them?...one in every ten?...one in every hundred?...one in every thousand?...one in every ten thousand? Most of us have gotten these violations, some of us more than others (Yes, we know who we are), but eventually everyone will get one, or more.

If you feel you have to make amends for your violation, then must throw yourself on your sword to appease the Yahoo! Answer Gods. Otherwise, carry on, and at least appear to be having fun.

Hark! I hear the Yamster patrol coming now. The Yamster Sargent is yelling "ALL BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE, UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES". Quick, everybody smile and look happy.

I have no idea. I did not find this offensive. Therefore, I don't understand why it would be pulled off. Sorry.

But I do think that it is necessary to have certain messages or answers reported and removed. I have seen some very nasty, discusting and offensive stuff of here. It takes some bad actions of people to ruin things for good people.

Gestapo isn't the main appropriate analogy. i'm specific no one knocked on your door at 2AM and tortured you. even with the undeniable fact that, the Y!A *team* is a gaggle of immature fools who do no longer recognize yet who they're. the way they are going, they are going to in no way discover out. they're serfs to Y! company coverage and could shrink their grandmother throat extremely than disobey it... that's all approximately money... forget approximately the *community* excuse. they're too busy drooling to nicely known what the be conscious extremely capacity. Their commonplace IQ is comparable to their shoe length. Please take *Mike* with the aid of fact the occasion, he violates *community policies* in extraordinarily much each and every submit, pathetic and unhappy...

Wow, okay I don't really understand your telephone question, I mean it was a joke right? So for me it seemed a bit annoying and stupid, but inappropriate, no?

The one about the government...WWWOOOOWWWW, are we in Russia? CRAZY MAN!!! That is a perfectly legitimate question, and last I checked we lived in a democracy, not a totalitarian regime, where the 1st amendment doesn't exist. It's not like it was foul language, sexually perverted, I don't get it?

I got a violation a couple days ago. Sexy avatar change, yadda yadda,etc and they said I was guilty of chatting/personal communication.

I'm going to stick to easy questions from now on.

Is Yahoo great? YES!! (gotta emphasize it for their ego)

Does Yahoo kick Google's Gluteus maximus? (don't name any body parts unless it is in a medical context) YES!!

Do we LOOOVE the Answers Police? (capitalize to show respect) YES!!

I can't think of any more.

Source(s): My sexy avatar is on my 360. This is not personal communication or chatting, just information.

Criticism of Yahoo! Answers is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Prepare to have this question removed as well.

Heil Yahoo! Answers

I have been getting violation notices like this too. Perhaps the readers do not understand sufficient English> I have queried mine and I have not had one single answer so far!!!

I know it's screwed, but just ask your questions in another format. I don't know who is is charge of deleting questions. but like I've heard, anything mentioning nazi's is deleted. Just like my answer will be deleted...........just by the mention of Nazi. Don't let it bug you, just reword it. Get used to it.

i just got a violation for asking, "Where can I find a hot husband?" I mean sheesh...what is wrong with that?????? It's not like I am talking about anything nasty, I was asking for marital advice!!!!! I hate the yahoo answers sometimes...it's sooo stoopid!