Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

about drugs???

i need info about drugs??

Best Answer

Dont do them..haha. what do you need to know about drugs the question is a bit vague..

If you want to know more about drugs..Id watch Intervention at 7pm est on Sunday night on the A&E channel and whatever the drug they are talking about on there go on Google and research it..I dont know what else to tell you..

info on drugs hum!!! why do you plan on useing them ? OK DON'T START USEING THEM THEY CAN KILL U OR THEY CAN MAKE YOU WISH U WERE DEAD. MARYJ IS A PLANT WITH THC. MUNCHES,UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHING DRY MOUNTH , THEN U GET SLEEPY.HERION IS A REAL KILLER BAD TO EVEN XPERMENT WITH . METH IS A UPPER {SPEED} MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU R WOUNDER WOMEN, OR SUPER MAN. BAD! ACID DON'T DO ANY MORE THEN 5 HITS OR U CAN BECOME INSANE.... PUT IT THIS WAY DON'T TRY THEM AND DON'T GET INVOLED WITH ANY ONE THAT DOES THEM DO YOUR BODY A FAVOR. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER DRUGS PRESCRIPTION, SEX DRUGS, LSD, COCAINE, DRINKING IS EVEN A DRUG. I DON'T KNOW WHAT U WANTED TO KNOW BUT THEY ARE ALL BAD. SO B GOOD TO YOUR SELF K.

Source(s): I WAS ALWAYS AROUND THE CRAP.

Don't Do Drugs.

Smoke pot. Everything else will either make you kill yourself or other people. Alcohol is probably the worst thing for you contrary to what the public makes it out to be. And don't do crack, cocaine, heroin, LSD, shrooms, PCP, mescaline, DXM, meth/speed, and a lot of other ****.

ask a naturopathic doctor for his advise

umm ok ur question is not clear enough

WHAT IS THE QUESTION????? I can tell you this they can ruin your life and it won't take long.

Source(s): been there

YES

I AM

clarify first.