How do I transfer my Contacts from my Nokia 6061 cell phone to my MacBook Pro laptop Address Book?

I purchased a MyBat USB data cable from eBay, but it turns out that it includes a mini CD and since I can't fit that into my MacBook Pro's slot-loading DVD drive, I can't use it. And plus, I'm pretty sure the software on the CD only works for Windows.

I want to be able to do it myself on my own computer and not require another person or company to do it for me every time.

Favorite Answer

You may not be able to. You can try going into your cellular store and ask if they can do it. They may not be compatible.