Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

Favorite Holiday?

what is your favorite holiday. my favorite holiday is CHRISTMAS, OF COURSE!, isn't everyone's

Favorite Answer

i luv Christmas- its my favorite time of year

Christmas, followed closely by Halloween.

I don't particularly like holidays at all. They are just an excuse for people to be nice carring and giving when they should be all of these things all year long.

• anna

Easter. To me, the most important day of the year. Because Christmas without Easter is purposeless. Jesus was born because He had to die and rise again.

I do enjoy Christmas, and the celebrations, but Easter is my favourite day, I call it New Year.

Halloween! I trick or treated until I was 18. Now I like to scare the kids, not to younger, but I love to be frighten so I love Halloween.

I love Christmas too!!

• Jane

No question...Christmas!!

whenever we honor those persons who have fought for our rights and freedoms

My birthday, because it's all about me.

yeah mine is too