Who or what causes the most mayhem in your life?

Am I the victim of the thumbs down fairy or something? Who keeps thumbing down all my answers?

Favorite Answer

My husband's chronic depression and the fact that instead of fighting it, he frequently works himself into it.

Here's a thumbs up to counter the evil thumb fairy.

I would say that I cause the most mayhem in my own life...Sad but true. Between school, home obligations, volunteering....I don't leave a lot of time to promote the serene in my life! But, on the upside, I know I'm alive, and my blood is pumping!

Stress.....Kids at times can be very stressful with all the fighting and yelling...

Not having enough time in the day. Overall stress

Neighborhood kids - they're all worth nothing more than taking up space in the local jail...

People deleting questions and answers on Yahoo! Answers.

Y/A does or the people monitoring it does they keep taking my points!!!! I just cant take it anymore!!!! My life keeps getting turned upside down, i need my points. You evil people LEAVE MY POINTS ALONE!!!!

School

Family

Friends

my 9 month old puppy, Bosco

BOYS

Source(s): me, myself, and I

yahoo answer causes lot of mayhem

My daughter

myself usually. i get stressed out and give myself anxiety sometimes.

and also my ex. its one of those i hate him but i still love him deals. drives me nuts!