Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who or what causes the most mayhem in your life?

Update:

Am I the victim of the thumbs down fairy or something? Who keeps thumbing down all my answers?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My husband's chronic depression and the fact that instead of fighting it, he frequently works himself into it.

• 1 decade ago

Here's a thumbs up to counter the evil thumb fairy.

I would say that I cause the most mayhem in my own life...Sad but true. Between school, home obligations, volunteering....I don't leave a lot of time to promote the serene in my life! But, on the upside, I know I'm alive, and my blood is pumping!

• 1 decade ago

Stress.....Kids at times can be very stressful with all the fighting and yelling...

Not having enough time in the day. Overall stress

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neighborhood kids - they're all worth nothing more than taking up space in the local jail...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People deleting questions and answers on Yahoo! Answers.

• 1 decade ago

Y/A does or the people monitoring it does they keep taking my points!!!! I just cant take it anymore!!!! My life keeps getting turned upside down, i need my points. You evil people LEAVE MY POINTS ALONE!!!!

• 1 decade ago

School

Family

Friends

my 9 month old puppy, Bosco

BOYS

Source(s): me, myself, and I
  • 1 decade ago

yahoo answer causes lot of mayhem

• 1 decade ago

My daughter

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

myself usually. i get stressed out and give myself anxiety sometimes.

and also my ex. its one of those i hate him but i still love him deals. drives me nuts!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.