Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

help anyone??

so i have a crush! but he has a girlfriend! but lately he's been tring to make her mad at him! && he says he dont reallly like her anymore!

&& he's been flirting with me! && stairing at me! and hes always tring to make me laugh or smile! && he always finds a reason to come by me but last time i talked to him about us he said he wanted to be just friends rite now but he might date me later! that was like 6 months agO! and people usually say on here he playing me! or dont waste my time on him! but i cant help it! hes all i ever wanted && everything i need! i could live with out him! i never liked anyone like i like him! i just dont know what to do!

Favorite Answer

Give it more time. If he really likes you, he will come to you. But think, if you were his GF, how would you feel? You have to look at the real picture. I know this advice isn't what you want to hear, but you have to think! Do you think he likes you as much as you like him?

And he might be playing! It's usually hard to tell. But I think the main thing that you need to do right now, is wait!

well if he's flirting with u all the time and is always around u than maybe you should tel him either u or the other person. there's this guy like that at my skool and he does that to everybody. so maybe he is playing u and maybe ur not the only one he does it to u never kno tho