Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If i make homemade pumpkin cake tonight, will it still taste good on thanksgiving?

I'll be traveling tomorrow and i found a great recipe for pumpkin cake, but will it still be good if i make it tonight?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i made mine on monday

cover with saran wrap on keep in fridge

a feww hours before you eat take out and put on counter to get to room temperaure

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely! Especially if it is cool outside, it won't be hot in the car. If you want to put it in a container, be sure to allow the pie to cool completely before closing the container, as moisture could accumulate on the lid and drip on the pie. Happy Turkey Day!

• Rvn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Just get it into an airtight container to preserve the freshness. Happy Thanksgiving. Travel safely.

• 1 decade ago

I beleive so. Most cakes you can leave out as long as they dont have like a cream cheese frosting or somthing like that...! Besides when you go to Publix dont you see all of there cakes and cookies sitting out, and it says sell by (its usually like 2-3 days later) so i think you will be fine.

• 1 decade ago

THE SOULS OF THE MASSACRED AMERICANS HAVE THE ANSWER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.