Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

does second hand smoke bother smokers?

or do smokers like the smell of second hand smoke?

Favorite Answer

It doesn't bother me at all unless it's while I'm eating... then it really bothers me.

No, it doesn't. I grew up in a family where all the men and a couple of the women smoked (my brother and I are the first of the non-smoking men in the family), so I'm not bothered by it. Those women who didn't smoke all lived much longer than those who did, despite being exposed to second-hand smoke -so I'll never believe those who claim that second-hand smoke is just as bad as smoking (not saying that it's a positive thing, just that it can't compare to actually smoking as far as risk factors go).

I used to smoke and yes it bothered me, now i have given it up for almost 1 year and now the smell is just disgusting, People who are ex-smoker are true to their they make the worst advocates for smoking...

If you've noticed smokers in cars, you'll see that the vast majority of them open the window and hold the cigarette outside when they're not actually sucking on it. I'd say that second hand smoke does indeed bother them. Too bad they're all such d--ned litterbugs, though.

Does smoke bother smokers? tough question. I would guess it's like anything else. It matters how much there is.

good one..a smoker would be a hypocrite if they are bothered by second hand smoke...Please do not continue to smoke otherwise it will definitely lead to cancer...

Source(s): my father smoked 2 pack a day since 18...died at the age of 54 due to lung cancer...

I smoke and it bothers me when I smell the smoke of another cig. brand.

I smoke sometimes and i can not stand second hand smoke it makes me want to vomit

YES! Disgustingly repulsive and it gives me a headache and a sore throat. Yucko.

yes it's true,i smoke and i HATE IT!!..i hate second hand smoke,i wish all tobacco was abolished..serves us right.