promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

does second hand smoke bother smokers?

or do smokers like the smell of second hand smoke?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't bother me at all unless it's while I'm eating... then it really bothers me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

No, it doesn't. I grew up in a family where all the men and a couple of the women smoked (my brother and I are the first of the non-smoking men in the family), so I'm not bothered by it. Those women who didn't smoke all lived much longer than those who did, despite being exposed to second-hand smoke -so I'll never believe those who claim that second-hand smoke is just as bad as smoking (not saying that it's a positive thing, just that it can't compare to actually smoking as far as risk factors go).

• 1 decade ago

I used to smoke and yes it bothered me, now i have given it up for almost 1 year and now the smell is just disgusting, People who are ex-smoker are true to their they make the worst advocates for smoking...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you've noticed smokers in cars, you'll see that the vast majority of them open the window and hold the cigarette outside when they're not actually sucking on it. I'd say that second hand smoke does indeed bother them. Too bad they're all such d--ned litterbugs, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Does smoke bother smokers? tough question. I would guess it's like anything else. It matters how much there is.

• 1 decade ago

good one..a smoker would be a hypocrite if they are bothered by second hand smoke...Please do not continue to smoke otherwise it will definitely lead to cancer...

Source(s): my father smoked 2 pack a day since 18...died at the age of 54 due to lung cancer...
  • 1 decade ago

I smoke and it bothers me when I smell the smoke of another cig. brand.

• 1 decade ago

I smoke sometimes and i can not stand second hand smoke it makes me want to vomit

• 1 decade ago

YES! Disgustingly repulsive and it gives me a headache and a sore throat. Yucko.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it's true,i smoke and i HATE IT!!..i hate second hand smoke,i wish all tobacco was abolished..serves us right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.