does he like me?

the guy i love and me are best friends....im first on his myspace and he is writing meagan is awersome all over his myspace and aim profile ...he asks me if im dating people, tells me that me and him are the only people not slow dancing and saying im his only friend he trusts and likes...does he like me? and if he does should we go out or will it ruin our friendship

Favorite Answer

sounds like you both like each other, you can't get rewards in life without risk. He is looking for a go light.men are not as crafty at getting the info they need to move forward like girls are. he leaving all the hints he can seem a little shy about getting to the point. follow your heart.

Try this view on dating: You have had friendships with many people of the opposite sex, but you keep finding character qualities that you despise in these people. You finally find one friend that you cannot find any flaws in no matter how hard you try. You become closer and closer friends until you decide that you want to be friends for the rest of your lives. That is when you get married. Still friends, but now your "friends with benefits." Kinda old skool i know, but this saves yourself from unnecessary heartbreak.

Source(s): Personal experiences.

It certaintly seems that he could like you more than jsut a friend but there is nuttin certian, the only sure way to find out is ask him face-face, dnt get anyone else to do it, What ever happens hope all is well xxx

Girls and guys generally are only bestfriends when there is at least some sexual tension. As far as if you should date him... Why not? I lost my bestfriend that way, but it was worth it. Keeping those type of feelings to yourself with just make you more lonely in the end.

• .

*laughs* Does he like you? Do you think someone that disliked you would do what you've described? Did you really need to waste your time asking that? C'mon...don't be silly...use your head to think...you said you were best friends...do people typically not like their best friend?

Should you date? If you want to then yeah...go ahead...if not, then stay as you are...it's up to you...we can't see the future sugar...we don't know what will happen if y'all get romantic...

Sounds like he may like you more than a friend. Talk to him and be honest with him. Tell him how you feel. Good luck! Your relationship as friends may make your dating relationship stronger. But becareful you dont want to lose your best friend.

sounds like he likes you. if you have been friends for a long time, going out a couple of times won't ruin your friendship.

• ?

umm...i think this is just high school love eventually youlll find the right guy..just tell him you dont want him talking to her anymore and she should respect you being his gf and not talk to him anyways

i think he does like u but if he doesn't dat's ok 2. if he does, i think u guys should think about what u r doin' 2. so b careful n good luck.

wow, slow down tiger. Chill, ask him and such, be funny about it, ask him anyways, take a stab at it.