Is there an alternative to Y!A?

because I'm getting fed up with this place. especially since I usually don't break their rules and still get violated.

• Chewie
    Favorite Answer

www.dizzay.com

you can leave, but you will be back, I know I am a two time returner.

If I were you I would raise oh billy hell with Yahoo customer care. It might not get you any reaction at first, but tax it to its limits, it can be over turned and then they might give you violations in the future cause it is all done by computer analysis, but they won't threaten to suspend you.

Raise hell, it works, slowly but if you are presistent, it will finally get noticed.

don't let them do that to you without letting someone know they are doing it. It is the american and yahoo way! don't ya know ...lol

There is only one alternative that I can think of, something that can almost match spending all your nights in, feeling sorry for yourself while typing away at the computer enjoying lukewarm beer and wanting to end it all.. GET A LIFE.

PS: A sense of humour can also come in handy. Read before you let your gut speak.

I've been to dizzay before but came right back here...

Dizzay seemed to be all about sex and you can choose as many best answers as you want so I dunno....don't mind the sex part so much but when i was there that seemed to be all it was about and I don't like the bestanswer part.

There is no place like this, it's like home sometimes. Everyone gets violated.....chin up! :)

If you leave, I'll miss you! I enjoy this site but I might try dizzay...never heard of it before. Good luck!

I have a story to tell but don't want to go public-try the yahoo group that I suggested

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Victims_register_her...

• lucky

Start H!A ...your very own question and answer sight.......screen out the retards and juveniles ..let everyone else have their fun and ....better yet..mail us some stupid crappy prize when we reach a certain level. lol

Don't let the bastids get you down! (Stay and continue to annoy them!)

Rock on!

• misery

Dizzay, I guess... never been on there except for a quick glance

• Shadow

I don't know of any but I'd miss you if you left & I'm sure others would too.