What is the worst thing that ever happened to you?

• Favorite Answer

My BFF moved away!! duh!! lol luv ya and miss ya... Martini!! :)

Your BFFFFFFFF

Margarita Margarita!!! (lol!)

Source(s): MARTINIS AND MARGARITAS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

Life

My grandmother and my aunt died within a year from each other. They lived in Mexico so I had to leave them both on 2 separate ocassions before they died. I had not seen my grannie for 5 years and she died. I couldn't attend to her funeral or burial because I had school and my mom left to Mexico in a couple of hours. My aunt died about a year later and I had not seen her for about 6 or 7 months. My aunt and grandma both said the same thing before I left:" you leave now but I know in my heart that I will never see you again" :(

Vietnam

the worst thing that happen to me is when my dad died, i thought i would have him forever but i guess i still do he is in my heart forever he was the best father a girl could ever want.

In one year, I was diagnozed with a bipolar disorder, lost 3 friends, had this sick relationship with some guy, lost my job and had to be hospitilized.

Source(s): I found out that these were no friends at all, that I had to be healthy with myself to be in a good relationship. I realized that job wasn't what I wanted to do anyways and got a job in my field of interest. Now all is in the past and what doesn't kill you really makes you stronger. Of course, the medication helped a lot.

When my Father passed away and my roomate was lost at sea like a month later.

Got dropped out of Varsity netball cause I tested positive for marijuana

When my best friend that i had been friends with for like 7 yrs. moved to mexico.

Getting caught doing something that I shouldnt have been doing!!

I would tell you, but it is too embarrassing!! :)

My husband died. My one and only true love.

Source(s): Hey star e nice outfit