Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the worst thing that ever happened to you?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

My BFF moved away!! duh!! lol luv ya and miss ya... Martini!! :)

Your BFFFFFFFF

Margarita Margarita!!! (lol!)

Source(s): MARTINIS AND MARGARITAS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!
  • 1 decade ago

Life

• 1 decade ago

My grandmother and my aunt died within a year from each other. They lived in Mexico so I had to leave them both on 2 separate ocassions before they died. I had not seen my grannie for 5 years and she died. I couldn't attend to her funeral or burial because I had school and my mom left to Mexico in a couple of hours. My aunt died about a year later and I had not seen her for about 6 or 7 months. My aunt and grandma both said the same thing before I left:" you leave now but I know in my heart that I will never see you again" :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vietnam

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the worst thing that happen to me is when my dad died, i thought i would have him forever but i guess i still do he is in my heart forever he was the best father a girl could ever want.

• 1 decade ago

In one year, I was diagnozed with a bipolar disorder, lost 3 friends, had this sick relationship with some guy, lost my job and had to be hospitilized.

Source(s): I found out that these were no friends at all, that I had to be healthy with myself to be in a good relationship. I realized that job wasn't what I wanted to do anyways and got a job in my field of interest. Now all is in the past and what doesn't kill you really makes you stronger. Of course, the medication helped a lot.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When my Father passed away and my roomate was lost at sea like a month later.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Got dropped out of Varsity netball cause I tested positive for marijuana

• 1 decade ago

When my best friend that i had been friends with for like 7 yrs. moved to mexico.

• 1 decade ago

Getting caught doing something that I shouldnt have been doing!!

I would tell you, but it is too embarrassing!! :)

• 1 decade ago

My husband died. My one and only true love.

Source(s): Hey star e nice outfit
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.