Deaf people driving cars... what is the cultural attitude in your country?

I ask because in Ireland, where I am from, Deaf people have no barriers facing them as drivers. Likewise in most European countries, N America and Australia. The rest of the world? When I visited China, Chinese deaf people told me that it is illegal for deaf people to drive there. Malaysia... No problem... show more I ask because in Ireland, where I am from, Deaf people have no barriers facing them as drivers. Likewise in most European countries, N America and Australia.

The rest of the world?

When I visited China, Chinese deaf people told me that it is illegal for deaf people to drive there.

Malaysia... No problem at all.

The Gambia... there is no law against deaf drivers, but people here say that it is not safe for them to drive, and as a result deaf people are discouraged from driving.

I just want to see what people think in YOUR country about deaf people driving. Thanks.