Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerOther - Yahoo Messenger · 1 decade ago

when i go to a chat room I don't see any text including what I type?

Favorite Answer

You must have added the upgrade to your yahoo messenger. It causes the program to malfunction (forever). You must uninstall this version. Then download the new Yahoo 8.0 messenger with voice chat. If you do not uninstall your old version , it will conflict with the new version. Be sure to save your contact list from the old version, or you will lose it forever in the uninstall. If you do not believe me on this one, visit my Q&A page. I have earned 150 points for best answer on this same question, this week, because it is the best, and only solution!