Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MessengerOther - Yahoo Messenger · 1 decade ago

when i go to a chat room I don't see any text including what I type?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You must have added the upgrade to your yahoo messenger. It causes the program to malfunction (forever). You must uninstall this version. Then download the new Yahoo 8.0 messenger with voice chat. If you do not uninstall your old version , it will conflict with the new version. Be sure to save your contact list from the old version, or you will lose it forever in the uninstall. If you do not believe me on this one, visit my Q&A page. I have earned 150 points for best answer on this same question, this week, because it is the best, and only solution!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.