Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need help coming up with 10 good persuasive speech topics !!?

I want fun topics but I am having a hard time thinking of some!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out www.ClassTopic.com They have some great topics that I've used in the past. Each topic has three good sources to get you started on the research, too.

Source(s): ClassTopic.com
  • Buffy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1. Fast food franchises cause obesity.

2. Many people do not believe in God since they found out that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy were fakes.

3. Since turkeys are vultures, they should not be eaten on Thanksgiving.

4 .Opra Winfrey should become the President of the United States. She could at least get us out of debt.

5. We should have 5-day weekends and 2-days for school.

6. Clothes and dishes should not be washed as they just get dirty again.

7. Due to computer technology, teachers are no longer necessary.

8. It is more important to win an athletic scholarship than it is to earn and education.

9. City swimming pools should be open all year long.

10. It is more healthy to drink beer than it is to drink soda pop.

• 1 decade ago

Here are some: Why your state should have an official state rodent; Why competition is destructive in football; Holiday, Schmoliday! Let's just give gifts!; Why the month of my birth should be a month-long celebration; The efficiency of have a number instead of a middle name; The upside-down Christmas tree, more room for presents!; Roaches, mmm-um, they are mighty good eating.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.