Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Need some advise please!!!!?

I recently have gotten a divorce. Me and my husband have been tring to work things out for about a year now (on and off). But we have this one problem. He cheated on me while we were still married to a women 20 years older than him and she is married still to this day but now living with him.(my husbabd) I really tried at first but I kept haveing these thoughts that he was still with her. And althought he told me he wasn't I didn't believe him. I still love him and he still loves me. But Its like I'm the one that needs to change and although he says he feels bad for what he did he is still playing me for a fool and apparently her to. What do I do to handle this problem.

Favorite Answer

forget about him and enjoy your single life you don't need a man who cheat on u , u need a man who loves u from the bottom of his heart and wouldn't dare to cheat on u

Your husband is a "loser" and a "player". Walk away from him and never look back. Noone deserves to live like this. He is not worth any tears that you have. Do not shed any tears over this loser and move on. In the long run you will be better.

Find someone new. Once a cheater, always a cheater, you deserve better than that.

did he care and accompany u more now? if yes .. i think its worth a second chance ...

if he is still the same ... and nv put in any effort in patching thing up ... i guess ... it no use ..~