Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How did you recieve Christ into your life?

Tell me about your experience!

Tell me about your actual experience.

Favorite Answer

C.O.D.

i was just a little kid when the people who were teaching me asked and we prayed about it and i was saved it was truely amazing, but i also remembered thinking how sad it was that im like 5 ,6 years old and i knew that my faith isn't my parents and im old enough to believe this and i thought of how children can't have this and that always bugged me so when the time is right i'm gonna go acroos the world and share the Word so that maybe some kids can be saved and not only kids women and men too

I believed in God all my life but not having true faith in Him to take control of my life. I was in church from infancy until I was about 8 when I stopped going. I pulled away from God but never quite dismissing his existence. It was about 8 months ago or so that I was reading a religious romance (I know it sounds silly) and the characters in the book were so faithful and loved God wholeheartedly and it really tore at my heart. It was what brought me back to God. I was baptized about 2 months ago on accordance with my own faith, not my parents' so-called dedication of me when I was a month old. God is knocking at my husband's heart now and I am so excited about it.

I begin to go to church every Sunday and gradually started going to bible study on Wednesdays. I also read my bible everyday. This past Sunday I was baptized in Jesus name. Receiving Christ in your life is one of the easiest thing you can do as long as you believe he died for us. Accept him as you personal savior an confess with thy mouth for forgiveness of our sin. Once you have Christ in your life you feel so complete. It's the best feeling you could ever experience. I have been blessed tremendously since I received Christ in my life, believe it or not you can too. Gob Bless you

• Dink

I went from a total non believer to believing.

It just kind of happened I guess. I was at a very low point in my life and turned my back on everyone, then I had my own personal proof :)

Amazingly I had been searching for ages unwittingly, but one day it just struck me, the whole world uses the date 2006. This all because of Christ being born here among us. Mind blowing.

Jesus came in through the back door when I least expected it. Ouch!

i got on my knees,let out a frustrated tear,and begged for him to come into my heart.

i first let it be known, i commited my life to him and sed it verbally.. .he just took over after that

A suppository. (whew, it was a religious experience allright!!!)

by accepting him as my saviour..