Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

whats the cheaper month to travel from pittsburgh pa to tampa florida?

feb or march?? and should i go threw the airline for tickets or like orbitz or something?

Favorite Answer

Go to www.priceline.com. They will allow you to check individual dates and give you a good idea of how much a ticket will cost when. Just don't wait until the last 2 weeks because tickets can double. I've seen it myself.

Source(s): www.priceline.com

I find that possibly Februrary is your best bet. March you start getting into Easter holidays.

I usually go directly to the airline sites and compare with either Orbitz or Cheaptickets.com to make sure that I am getting a good deal.

Febuary because march begins spring break so def. Febuary.

i think february would be the better month to travel in.