Hero fans!! So they saved the cheerleader, but did they really save the world yet?

Because that almost seemed too easy. Like I was sitting there on the edge of my seat and after Claire ran off, I was wondering how the hell was the world saved? Maybe because it allowed the one girl to catch Slyer? or maybe something happened in their interaction? Someone please explain their thoughts about last nights episode.

Favorite Answer

I don't think she's saved just yet. Remember that everything we've seen so far... has not been as it seemed. For example, everyone assumed that the dead cheerleader in the painting was Claire when it was really her friend. Syler may be in Eden and the Hatian's custody now, but that doesn't mean he's down for good. Besides, what if Syler doesn't end up being the ultimate bad guy? There could still be someone out there who will put her in danger.

I think saving Claire is the first step in saving the world. Remember, Hiro has to find his way back to November and stop the bomb from destroying New York.

And what is Eden going to do to Syler?

You see though what you missed was that sylar lifted his hand almost to eden and she said you dont want to hurt me,she has a power to put ppl to sleep. The black guy put him down while he was almost asleep.Sylar made a mistake and got the wrong girl that is all that saved claire and peter almost made the same mistake but luckily claire was nearby and saved peter. good luck and god bless and happy thanksgiving.