Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What's wrong with my pc? I type a few words and then the cursor jumps back about 8 letters and continues.?

The letter "e" , I have a hard time getting it typed. Then the whole page jumps up or down. No matter if I press the spacebar, the words are running in to each other as one long word. Help? Does anyone know whatn is causing this?

Favorite Answer

Is it in a particular word processing program or in all programs (have you tried wordpad and notepad and does it do the same) You didn't give much information including what program you are using that this occurs in, so help attempts will be feeble until that information is provided.

Sounds like a dirty keyboard to me. Clean it up and make sure no keys are stuck. Especially check letter E and space bar. Good luck.

You may have a faulty keyboard. Have you tried a different one? If you are on a laptop it maybe the same problem.