Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

do u feel like u r trying to finishe school and it taking longer.?

i have financial aid and i live by myself, i rent a room and buy me every from metro card to food i mean everything.

CAN ANYONE RELATE TO THIS.

i also take loan so i can pay rent and have time for school.

i have a uncle who i want to tell him to co.sign a loan i want to get to i can focus in school by i don't wat he will think of that.

my school won't give me the amount i want b/c i am in community college.

DO U HAVE ANY IDEA FOR ME, I DON'T KNOW WAT TO DO?

Favorite Answer

I have the same feelings, school is taking forever because I am broke, and at a job i hate. I would try to get scholarships at your community college, this helps a lot with the funds for school! Good Luck!

Get a part-time job! My husband is $40,000 in debt for school loans from 10 years ago. Everytime he gets a tax refund They snag it and apply it to his loan! Your loans will keep racking up and you will have them hanging over your head for YEARS like he has!

Don't live on loans!!

hey girl look im only 14 year old i lve with my mom and brother only i ave 3 sisters they live seprate i have to do a project and everytime imy family mentions school i feel like saying sshut up!!! i feel like school takes 4 ever u feel me?!