what to do?

Why do i care so much?

this co-worker i have...

1. i cant wait to see her when i know shes coming in to work

2. i find reasons to be around her

3. i try to make her laugh

4. i analyze everything she says

5. i think about her when im not at work

6. i have dreams about her

7. i try to impress her

its horrible ... i guess i mean i dont know why i care so much. sometimes i wish i didnt... but then the next day she will give me a look and its starts all over again. i dont know what to do because no matter how much i try i cant stop lol.... i can for or week at the most i will ignore her not even say hi and then something happens and its all over. so what to do?

i think i like her but i dont love her do i?

Favorite Answer

Yep, you've definately fallen for her. No question about it. Maybe ask her out sometime? Best of luck!

I had the same situation and...wow I remember feeling like that. It was awhile before I even realized I like her. We ended up being together for awhile and now we're best friends.

I think you just really like this girl, see how she reacts to this attention and go from there maybe she likes you too.

The first step - ask her out for a drink or so and if she says yes and goes with you, ask her if she is available....enough of drooling..its action time now

• Ron N

you have a strong interest in her but love takes time to grow. love at first sight is more like lust at first sight. just go slow and see where it takes you

oh yes, i've felt that way before. sounds like a crush.