Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Did anyone see that special on Iran with Koppel?

He was talking to this guy that was blaming America for all the evils in thw world,, then just before Kupel left he asked him if he could help him get to New Jersey,

I almost sh t myself laughing, I live by an Arabic neighborfhood in NJ so I can relate to this launacy,,, you just have to laugh at it, we are alll going to be maggot food in 80 years

the guy actually thoought Koppel would smuggle him in

Favorite Answer

LMAO . I saw it. Many of them live a dual life .. . Hate America, but Want to Live Here. Makes about as much sense as the rest of their views.

Missed it but listened to the genocide in Darfur and Chad and the crimes to humanity against them--and what a surprise a Shunni offspring responsible for rapes murder genocide?

These people are actually no different than many Americans that believe every single thing that their so called leaders tell them.

A good example of that is the number of people here in the U.S. that hate France. Why do they hate France? Because of the things our elected officials have said. What is France's biggest crime? They didn't believe that War in Iraq was worth it. Now 70% of Americans agree with them.

I watched it and listened to it. Apparently, you simply looked at it.

Crap. I missed it. Would have loved to seen it.