do you like to draw?

I love to draw! what are some good web sites i can go to that give me tips on how to improve my drawing skills,any free ones?

Favorite Answer

http://www.wannalearn.com/Fine_Arts/Visual_Art/Dra... has a lot of links to free guides and tutorials.

• ruthie

I enjoy drawing and all forms of art. I consider myself an artist so I have never had a need to go to a website for drawing instruction. In fact, I have never even thought of doing this since I already know how to draw. It is a wonderful gift from God to share artist abilities with us. You are going to start a gift which will forever bless you. Best wishes.

Drawn! for daily inspiration.

John K's blog (the creator of Ren & Stimpy) for instruction and guidance.

i like to draw food

Source(s): i like to draw pleople

I hate drawing, I'm very bad at it.

i love to. crayola.com

try ask.com and google

GO TO DRAW.COM