Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

With the new restrictions on flying with gel-like substances, what about traveling with a pie?

I wanted to bring an apple pie home to my folks this thanksgiving, but would really like avoid it being confiscated. Is there any information on food products being taken. I could imagine a key lime pie would me more likely taken than an apple crisp.

Favorite Answer

Call the airport in your area, or the airline's hotline that you are flying with. They can help you.

• ?

I don't believe that you can bring a pie on the aircraft or any food in fact. You probably want to go to http://www.tsa.gov/ they have list on exactly what you can and cannot bring on the aircraft.

Have a great flight!

If you can get into your check on bagage.

Will you be transporting punch as well?

www.tsa.gov