My boyfriend is sleep-walking! How do I tell him?

I have no problem with it, only that he keeps going to the fridge when he gets up and this is how he lost his job as an underwear model.

Favorite Answer

how do you know that's where he is going?

Tell him he needs to sleep with bells on his b****..if he walks in his sleep the bells will waken him up.

you should just be like i saw you sleep walking and start laughing thats what i would do

Get on top of him at night, he'll stay put then

thats what u use handcuffs and whips for.....LOL!!! just tell him he.....well srry, its just kinda something that happens, kinda like talking in ur sleep....srry no help.

what kind of relationship do you have if you can't talk to each other?