Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

plz help i need awnsers!!!!?

well i need help and i need the truth is 2 timin wrong i mean i luv this boy 2 bits and he luvs me and this other boy is sweet and i wouldnt like to let him down and you might fink this is easy go wiv the one you luv but like i kinda luv them both and they are cousins plz help!!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

...if you think you love both you dont love either one.....

...and... their cousins???.... your a s.l.u.t!!!...hahahah

GOOD LUCK!!!!

...you could just screw both of them.....often!!!.....hey... just a suggestion

• 1 decade ago

Man, you are caught up in a tangled webbed wee wee. LOL Seriously though, you can't love 2 cousins at the same time and at no time. Its wrong. You are going to cause division in the family and i'm guessing that they are friends as well which is another problem. You need to be honest with both cousins and let them both know what's really going on because they both deserve to know the truth. You owe that much to both of them and then let them decide if either of them wants you. Probably, you are going to find yourself by yourself unless one of them just loves you so much that he will forgive you totally. I'm not judging you but if you love this guy so much then why are you in love with his cousin?

• 1 decade ago

2 timins wrong it doesnt make things easier on any one chat with both of them...maybe on of them will undstand more thats the one to choose.. good luck

• 1 decade ago

do either of them like u ? im sry i dont know what to tell u besides to follow ur heart and if they do love u they really wouldnt care which one of them u date...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

don't no

tough luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.