Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i post a saved pic on my desktop as a comment to someone on myspace?

Favorite Answer

as long as your saved pic is on your computer's hard drive and you don't share that folder with the internet you can't add it in your comment in my space cause you have to provide a link to that image, so what I recommend to do is to go to http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=register... register and upload your pic there and after that you will see they give you on the screen different links, try to use and embedded link for your image and all will be good

ok.... let me explain u how... hmmm..... well first u have to make an account on www.photobucket.com for FREE! and u can upload as many pics u want to... then when u up load them... u have to check them on the check box and then... go down and click on GET HTML and then copy yhe code.. and BAM!! u got it. ;) e-mail me back if u dont get it. thelma_004@yahoo.com