Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

does telekinesis really exist?

does it really exist. ive seen videos of people moving things with their minds but im skeptical. but this such a world wide practice that it has to have some truth to it right? help me out.

Favorite Answer

I believe that it exists.

It do Exist,it is a Supernatural Power that few of Mankind had this Telekinesis even i can had it just telling it a secret so no one will find out and if they find out they will use me as a Weapon and just treat me like a slave !

GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE !

I just moved your coffee mug three inches to the left.

It goes against SOPOOO many scientifical laws..but who cares about science....I believe it is real..I wish I had it then I'll do what Carrie did..

I believe it exists.

I had read that in the book "Carrie" which was also made into a movie! It is not true!

Yes it does, But how are they using their gifts.......................