Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

does telekinesis really exist?

does it really exist. ive seen videos of people moving things with their minds but im skeptical. but this such a world wide practice that it has to have some truth to it right? help me out.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe that it exists.

• 1 decade ago

It do Exist,it is a Supernatural Power that few of Mankind had this Telekinesis even i can had it just telling it a secret so no one will find out and if they find out they will use me as a Weapon and just treat me like a slave !

GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE !

• 1 decade ago

I just moved your coffee mug three inches to the left.

• 1 decade ago

It goes against SOPOOO many scientifical laws..but who cares about science....I believe it is real..I wish I had it then I'll do what Carrie did..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I believe it exists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had read that in the book "Carrie" which was also made into a movie! It is not true!

• 1 decade ago

Yes it does, But how are they using their gifts.......................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.