What is the reason that Yahoo removed my question?

Yesterday I asked who was buying a new CD that comes out today. I had gotten 7 answers but today when I checked it had been "removed". Was it because I had named the title of the CD as well as the artist? Such an innocuous question to get removed after the crapola that went on in Y!A in "Polls and Surveys" on Monday!!!. What do you think happened to my question?

Favorite Answer

Good question. All day long butt sex goes on but simple G rated questions got pulled. Go figure....?

• ?

Questions that violate the regulations and are pronounced could be deleted. sometimes it extremely is only a Technical violation like it extremely is no longer interior this form of a query. Questions that violate the regulations that are actually not pronounced are actually not bumped off. Yahoo would not look at each question and each answer. no longer all contributors are insulted by utilising some very insulting question. Its like rushing, sometimes you get caught, different circumstances you smash out with it.

I don't think it's fair. Mine was removed 'cos I asked if this particular DVD was good. As for the Monday crap, that was disgusting - those people who posted should be banned for Answers completely. Where was the police, and why was any of these posts allowed in the first place?

I had a similar question removed and I still don't know why they removed it...what I really don't understand is why some of the other questions that are really in need of removal stays....I wish we could all let yahoo know thay we're noticing these things and we don't think it's fair....

• ...

Yahoo sometimes has the filters set too high and perfectly legit questions get deleted. Happens all the time and it sucks.

• I didn't do it, but similar questions have been removed because they appeared too "chatty". I once asked the question "How tired are you?" and it was removed for being "not a question."

• lucky

Who knows, i got the dumbest violation today. I'm seriously starting to wonder if "they" work for Yahoo...only simple, reasonable explanation! lol

Click on community guidelines for more information.

I think their computer automatically spits out questions that aren't worded according to policy.

Yahoo probably considered your question personal communications or chatting, which are both no nos.