Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Too early? Help me girls!?

I have a date tonight. I am cooking dinner for this girl at my house. Anyway, its our third date. Is a good night kiss too soon? Also, I will be watching a movie there too. do you think its alright to lay my arm around her shoulders? I feel silly asking this.

Favorite Answer

Damn, fella...it's your third date, and you haven't kissed her yet?

Good luck...

Well, by the third date, you should be already warmed up to each other. The best way to play it is to just go with the flow of things. Try not to be too sexual at first unless, you are giving each the same "I want you" vibes. Women kind of expect men to make the first move in some cases, but if she rejects any of the advancements you make, she may not be ready to cuddle with you...You'll never know unless you try....Good Luck!

Nope don't feel silly....I think if the moment calls for a kiss then go for it! and hay if you took a shower and don't smell like sweat then go ahead a put you arm around her. Have a great time hope this helped.

No not at all....if the feeling is right...just go with...you'll know by her reaction if its not the right time....don't be shy.....if your meeting for the third time.....sounds like your into each other!!!

Good Luck tonight!!!!!!!!

3rd date a kiss is good...and sure its cool to cuddle while watching the movie...be urself stay cool....when a women goes to the guys house that means she wants to cuddle up to ya! have a great nite!

go for it and i dont think it is a silly question at all. i think it is so wonderful to think about this and that you waited and that you are making her dinner and entertaining her at your place. keep up the nice things and continue to be considerate.

a kiss on the cheeks good. i wouldnt do anything else. i would just try talking throughout the movie just dont make it small talk

Do what u feel like.

GO WITH THE FLOW DUDE !!! it will work out just fine..

sure. its the 3rd date already. so go for it! have fun =)