Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What exercise equipment is best for getting rid of tummy fat?

I am going to buy a fitness machine to trim down, I want to buy a nice treadmill for running. Are treadmills worth buying? Anyone with a treadmill please give me your opinion. Thank You...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you dont need eqiupment just do tummy crunchies

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://theweightlossjournal.com/A1R5rL
  • 1 decade ago

Personally, I prefer ellipticals, because I have bad knees. Steppers are OK, and nordic trainers are awesome.

Do not run outside if you have bad joints- it can wreck havoc on your joints. If you prefer low-impact work outs, just power-walk outside. I run marathons once in a while (about once a year), and when I train outsides, my knees and ankles hurt like hell (from old sports injuries)

Sure, the cushioning and the controlled environment on treadmills are not "natural" but I prefer that to being in pain.

You need to do both cardio and sit ups to define your abs, so treadmills work ok. I am still partial to elipticals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi,

I've tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It's all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn't exercise).

I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills.php . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they're running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I'm going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would never buy a TM. The outdoors is the best place to do your cardio.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you cant target fat...treadmills are ok...do a variety of exercises though....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi, I can help you. I am a personal trainer and a bodybuilder with 25 years experience. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca Thanks.

neXgen bodysculpting

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.