Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What exercise equipment is best for getting rid of tummy fat?

I am going to buy a fitness machine to trim down, I want to buy a nice treadmill for running. Are treadmills worth buying? Anyone with a treadmill please give me your opinion. Thank You...

Favorite Answer

you dont need eqiupment just do tummy crunchies

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://theweightlossjournal.com/A1R5rL

Personally, I prefer ellipticals, because I have bad knees. Steppers are OK, and nordic trainers are awesome.

Do not run outside if you have bad joints- it can wreck havoc on your joints. If you prefer low-impact work outs, just power-walk outside. I run marathons once in a while (about once a year), and when I train outsides, my knees and ankles hurt like hell (from old sports injuries)

Sure, the cushioning and the controlled environment on treadmills are not "natural" but I prefer that to being in pain.

You need to do both cardio and sit ups to define your abs, so treadmills work ok. I am still partial to elipticals.

Hi,

I've tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It's all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn't exercise).

I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills.php . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they're running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I'm going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

I would never buy a TM. The outdoors is the best place to do your cardio.

you cant target fat...treadmills are ok...do a variety of exercises though....

Hi, I can help you. I am a personal trainer and a bodybuilder with 25 years experience. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca Thanks.

neXgen bodysculpting