Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What do you think about Michael Richard's racist outburst?

What do you think about comedian Michael Richards ("Kramer" from Seinfeld) screaming anti-Black racial slurs at an African American audience member during his standup routine? Do you think Richards is a racist?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was appalling. An outburst like that is a window into his actual beliefs. He is a racist.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you would possibly want to no longer provide a demonstration of what you're speaking about for those those who do not get our information from television or different mainstream resources? (i have now heard a recording, yet giving an expurgated synopsis would were so as.) Unprofessional is the first be conscious that springs to ideas -- coping with hecklers is element of the interest description. Racist, to say the least. (Why is it that once a White pulls the race card by lumping all Blacks into one classification even as a Black human being p*ss*s them off, human beings accuse Blacks of pulling the race card? seems to me, he pulled it first. each and every man or woman is rightly offended by his "feedback" -- I ain't Black, and that i'm offended.) Overblown? contained in the experience that who cares what he says or does, if the media is overlaying this as an substantial information tale, then, sure -- wide-spread "information" fixation on minutiae. Are human beings's reactions overblown? No. It became disgusting and sub-human. the guy benefits to take a substantial occupation hit for it. Boycott Michael Richards. Patronize human beings, truly.

• punkin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It really is too bad to know that people still harbor these feelings towards us as if we crawled illegally across some border to get here.I think it's shameful that color,a thing no one has any choice about is hated so much by so many,unless it comes in a bottle.

• 1 decade ago

i dont know him personally hard to tell if hes really racist

too bad honest i think the ppl in the crowd made fun of him and it hurt so he just snapped and said something mean back

ppl are forgettin that those ppl said racial slurs back to him too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes he is a racist, and it just came out!!

Blacks can make fun of themselves, Hispanics can make fun of themselves, but given the violent history of whites like the KKK or Nazi's, it's dumb for a White to even think about making fun of Blacks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So, why is it that when he does it, it is a racial slur and when Richard Pryor or Dave Chappell do it it is hilarious?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He just said what we are all thinking

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.