Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

why are the people who work at yahoo customer care complete morons?

they dont even check to see if your reported answer was even a violation or not, if someone doesnt like your answer they report you and the morons who work at yahoo dont even check and read it to see if it is, yes you guys are lazy losers,

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i agree totally they told me i was 'squatting' and took 12 points! i mean what does that mean?...! . its not on their community guidelines! so what does it mean?..!

• 1 decade ago

Join the gang. I, and many more have complained about this, but the team never get back to us when an appeal is lodged. I've had 10 petty and unfair violation notices. There comes a point when you just get used to it. I still appeal, but I know it's a waste of time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.